Thursday, March 24, 2011

Take a Picture - Day 79 - Sprinter......

That's the word I'm using to describes todays weather, snowy in the morning then sunny in the afternoon.

My postcards for my show finally came in today so I can drop some off at the library!  I've been spending the past fews days selecting, cropping, & tweaking the photos that are going to be part of my show! 

Today's photo is of more spring spouting up. When I came home today I noticed out of the corner of my eye a bit of yellow and walked across to the other side of the house and discovered this, which I never noticed before today lol !


Here is a close up of the flowers!  This one looks like corn on the cob stalk!



Then found this in the driveway I wonder if bunny was eating this lol !

1 comment:

  1. I love to see those flowers! We've got crocuses popping up around here. :)

    ReplyDelete