Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Take a Picture - Day 70 - "Bunny" !

Skipped days 68 & 69 and was thinking day 70 was going to be a wash too until I pulled up in my driveway tonight and saw my pal bunny.

Ever since I moved in last summer, often I would see this brown bunny who is so cute, don't know where it comes from but it just loves our back yard.  When the cold weather came in, bunny disappeared which is to be expected. 

The other day I saw it again, but couldn't get a clear shot.  Then tonight coming home I got excited again when I saw "bunny" and it got scared off by my headlights and went to the side of the garage where the light isn't shinning so I tried my best to take some shots of it (I was surprised that it wasn't scared off my camera flash).  I went in closer and snapped some more shots, but they came out blurry, until bunny ran away from me.  I tweaked this photo a bit in photoshop (it kinda has that tales from the darkside look now).  I will try again to catch bunny during daylight hours because it is soo cute!

2 comments: