Saturday, March 12, 2011

Take a Picture - Day 67 - skyline history

Well today my mom and I visited my great uncle who is still in the hospital (in North Bergen) since his fall and is now doing rehab on his knees. He is doing much better and walking great compared to before.

He was out in the hallway sitting down looking at the skyline on the 5th floor which offers a great view of it.  My great uncle then pointed out a building to me and said it was Grants tomb, which I never really realized or noticed all the times i've looked at the skyline. 


I also noticed some other unique shaped bulidings as well.

I also discovered that I really need to venture out to the city more often and explore what is out there.  I am soo city sheltered lol lol!

1 comment:

  1. So many places in the city that you will love photographing. The Village and Chinatown will keep you busy for a while!

    ReplyDelete