Friday, March 18, 2011

Take a Picture - Day 73 - Foodie Education

Well tonight for the first time (since it was built) I went into Whole Foods (at the Bergen mall) to try to get inspired with some red items for my upcoming exhibit.  I first came across these tomatoes that were definitely abnormal but photo worthy to me!


Then I came across these, which I have never seen before and never new they "pooped" out that color egg as well, saves money on dye around Easter time! !  Also, can't believe the price of them either!!

So I think now I will try to frequent Whole Foods a little more often now, to educate myself more on healthy and foods you don't see everyday! 
Plus, got some rose pino giriot that I hope is good!

1 comment:

  1. $30 bucks for an Emu egg?! Wow. Gotta admit though, they ARE pretty looking.

    ReplyDelete