Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The shows must go on!!

Here is an update on the exhibit end of things! 

For the month of March my black & white exhibit is going on at the Maywood Public library. 
I think this week my article is coming out in both the community news and Maywood's own Our Town paper as well.

Then for the month of April my work will be displayed at Franklin Lakes Public Library (confirmed it today with Paula from there, who was very nice!). There will be an artist reception, stay tuned for the date! Along with my photography, my Kermit the Frog collection will also be on display in their two display cases.

I'm also waiting to hear back from Upper Saddle River as to which month they want me to exhibit, its going to be either June, July, August or September.  Stay tuned for that as well!

So for the next few months I will be busy, but in a good way!!

1 comment:

  1. I will have to call Paula and see if I can get into FL for June. I'll be in New Milford for May

    ReplyDelete