Thursday, March 3, 2011

Take a Picture - Day 58 - Use your head!

I love my glass head!
It's the perfect home accessory, even though someone that shall not be named does not lol 
I bought it many years ago at Pier One Imports and it's also great for a hat stand too! 
Currently I have it atop my bookcase and looked over tonight and noticed a different side to it and saw the color from my other vases was showing through and had to take a pic!




I also did another "photo shoot" with it a few years ago with my rotating portable disco call behind it and called the photo disco head!  Yep, I love my home accents!

3 comments:

  1. I almost agree with that unnamed person. LOL
    The head does look cool with the colored vases behind it though. It reminded me of the crystal head vodka bottle (http://crystalheadvodka.com/about).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing the unnamed person is Tom. :) It's kind of sci-fi looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah - check the photo, yea it does like like it but not as skully!

    Susan - yes the unnamed person is tom! lol

    ReplyDelete