Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Take a Picture - Day 56 - March comes in like a shake

Well today March did come in like a lion a little bit, and I had to start the month off right by having the one and only Shamrock shake from McDonalds.  I was so excited to hear that they brought this back this year, I haven't had one of these in a long time.  I'm not the only one with shamrock shake mania! 
There is evena website dedicated to its  http://www.shamrockshake.com/shamrock.shake where you can look up by state to see where you can find your shake!

Also, here is a first I'm in a photo for once today!  Went to the movies tonight with mom ($6 in edgewater) and saw I am # 4, pretty good movie! When we were leaving the theater we noticed this cutout so I posed with it, so now I can say I've been to prom lol lol.  Mom tried to pose with it too, but she was too short for her whole head to fit!!

2 comments:

  1. You have created a yearning for a shake of my own! Yummy. I want to see 4 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shake looks good. I might try it. Jack wants to see 6? : )

    ReplyDelete