Thursday, March 17, 2011

Take a Picture - Day 72

Well today was such a nice day, it turned out to be warmer than I thought and when I got home from work Tom & I took a ride in the mini with the top down!  Spring is definetly in the air!  So we went to best buy to return something and printer shop (saw some potentials, but going to shop online to see if I can get coupons and save more money!!).  Then went to staples to do the same and as we were leaving I noticed how in the back of the parking lot there is this little patch of wilderness in the heart of paramus.  Here are some shots of it!
Then after that went to dunkin doughnuts because I got a postcard for a free drink for my b-day and I was shocked that they didn't have green frosted doughts or have green kreme filled ones either for St Patty's day, all they had was this!
I guess because St. Patty's day isn't as popular as valentines day because they had heartshapped doughnuts this year!  Then as we were coming out the sun was setting and zoomed in on this tree sunset shot!

Overall it was a good day and I have a major sugar high from the doughnuts I ate!




1 comment: