Sunday, April 10, 2011

Take a Picture - Days 95 & 96 - weekend

Day 95

Had my art reception for my exhibit yesterday and it was nice to see some people I haven't seen in awhile.

Here is a link to the photo album on facebook

 
Then afterwards captured the sunset through the trees!
 
 
 
Day 96
 
Now that my red reception is done with, now I'm starting to think about my next color exhibit orange.  I do have some shots to start off with, but soon I will go out and take some more.  Like tonight in the car driving home in Tom's car noticed the oraange glow that was on the dashboard Jesus we have in the car!
 
Then also got this motion/blurry shot while driving in the car as well!
 

1 comment:

  1. That sunset photo is great!

    So are you planning on showcasing every color of the rainbow?

    ReplyDelete