Monday, April 25, 2011

Take a Picture - Day 111 - Walkabout

Yesterday both Tom & I had to idea to start walking a little bit each day this week since we our doing the March of Dimes walk this sunday to get us used to walking.

We were walking down our street before we came to an dead end and came across this creek.




 




Then made a few turns and ended up on Spring Valley Ave and saw this a sign for this.........

I never knew this existed before and walked the trail which I think is about 1/2 a mile and came across this tree stump


This is  a view on the other side,
looks like an earlobe doesn't it?

















Love the sway of this tree

1 comment:

  1. Ah, the joy of discovering something new! I felt that way when I came across a trail by the Boys & Girls Club here in Hawthorne - which, for the record, was at least a year ago and I *still* haven't walked the whole thing (but I will)!

    Love the tree pictures - that one really DOES look like an earlobe! @_@

    ReplyDelete