Saturday, April 2, 2011

Take a Picture - Day 88 - More Green

Today I went to Target in Riverdale (on 23 north), even though I have a Target like 2 mintues away from me, its so crowded in the parking lot and store on a Saturday.  Plus this one always seems to be empty, even tonight I found a close parking space and the store was empty, so it's worth the drive on a Saturday! 

I'm also glad I went there too because I found more Kermit shirts (just when I think I there is enough).  They are actually from the Men's department (annoys me that they have cooler graphic tees than women) but they are size small so they should be fine!
The best part was that one was on sale for $6.98 and I had a gift card too so I got them for nothing really.  They are so cute!

2 comments:

  1. I like that Target, too. What a bargain on those t-shirts! I often find myself wandering over to the men's department at Kohl's because they also seem to have more interesting t-shirts than in the women's department. There really should be a law against that, LOL! :)

    I like the Abbey Road shirt. I might just have to get me that one. Was that the one that was on sale?

    ReplyDelete