Monday, April 11, 2011

Take a Picture - Day 97 - Spring is here!

Today spring finally decided to come and when I came today I had to go out for awhile and enjoy the weather.  So I went to the James A. McFaul  Environmental Center in Wyckoff where they have peacocks and park paths to walk around.  They had moved the peacocks and peahen to a more covered area.



Then keep hearing the sounds of the two turkeys that were there (the neck would've been great for my red series, but oh well lol)


Then on the way into park saw some free roaming deer, then saw some more deer inside the enclsoure including this white deer which I have never seen before!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been to the environmental center in awhile, so I'll have to go soon. That white deer is so adorable! <3

    ReplyDelete