Thursday, April 14, 2011

Take a Picture - Day 100 - say hello to my little friend

Wow, I can't believe its been 100 days since I started this.  Missed a bunch of days here and there, but hey I'm not always inspired, but I like the challenge still.

I finally got a printer, after looking in stores and online finally decided on one and of course bought it online using a coupon and got free shipping and received it yesterday.  It's a canon (just like my camera) and its wireless which is great because I can keep it tucked under my end table as shown in m photo of the day!  I'll have to find a smaller bench type thing to put it on instead of the box since i need room to open up the scanner part!
After an hour of trying to connect it to my router and calling about it finally got it to work and the first thing i printed out was coupons of course!!! lol

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the new printer! Wireless, eh? Cool! I know you'll enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete