Friday, January 28, 2011

Take A Picture - Day 24 - Chocolat

Well today I learned a very important rule in photography!  Always make sure your memory card is in the camera before you leave.  That is exactly what I did today and found this out when I was about to take a photo when the camera informed me of my sillyness, then I realized that I left the card inside my laptop!  Luckily I had my phone camera as a back up!

Well tonight I had one of the best dinners ever.....Choclate!!  Tom & I went to Night of Chocolate at Hawthorne Library tonight.  A event that the Friends of the Library have been a few year where they serve nothing but choclate desserts of all varities including this lovely arrangement of lindt chocolates!



Dinner is served!



They even had a drawing where you can win prizes and guess what..........my name actually got called.  So I got this lovely prize of an Irish scarf (it was between this or a bunch a mug sets and a mug is the last thing I need lol lol)

2 comments:

  1. & u did dot call me??? Nice pics by the way! We do need to talk art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I remember seeing the signs for that and was going to attend but...well, I forgot ;)

    That scarf is cool! :)

    ReplyDelete