Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Take a Picture - Day 8

Well this morning I have to say for once I was disappointed to see the sun this morning because I thought it was going to still be snowing. I guess the 2 storms blew right by us quicker than the weather people thought. No worries I still had a snow day anyway!!

Also, found out (through my mom on facebook) that it was our family iguana's b-day "Iggy" today. She/he is 9 years old today! It's amazing since at one point in her ife she was really sick and we thought Iggy wasn't going to make it, but pulled though.

Also, Iggy survived (at my hands, but total accident) its tail being ripped away from its body (i have to admit it was kinda weird but cool that the tail was still wagging for a minute or two afterwards) a few years back too.

Here's to you Iggy, you're a trooper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment