Sunday, January 30, 2011

Take a Picture - Weekend day 25 & 26

Since I didn't have time to post yesterday, I decided to do a 2 for 1 post!  Enjoy!

Day 25 1-29-11

It was a busy day for me yesterday.  During the day I went to a bridal shower for my best friend brother's fiance', who was surprised by the way which is always good.  Even got to take home the flower centerpiece for finishing first with my awesome word search skills.  The flowers were hydrangeas and Iris'.  Apparently when taking photos of flowers it makes a big difference if you are going to use your flash or not.  See below!



                 with flash                                                                                      without flash!

To flash or not to flash that is the question!


Then at night  saw a comedy show at Brick 46 in Rockaway (good pizza by the way) that featured Michael Blaustein, Kenny Michaels, & Thomas Dale!
Afterwards Laura & I took some group shots, and wouldn't you know it 3 out of the 4 of us are smiling and in the other group shot only 2 are smiling!
Well with the magic that is photoshop.........problem solved.  Check it out below!


Before shot

After shot!



Day 26 1-30-11

While driving to church today the sky was looking pretty awesome with the clouds and the sun setting like this tri-color effect in the sky!

Then had to take a pic of these rock star glasses!

1 comment:

  1. Great pix, Spunky! I wish I had Photoshop sometimes...it would come in handy!

    ReplyDelete