Saturday, January 8, 2011

Take a Picture - Day 3 & 4

So I don't know if you were outside around 4:30ish (est) yesterday, but if you were it was so nice outside with the trees cover with the freshly fallen snow from that morning and the sun that was setting underneath the grey clouds, it made for the ultimate picture. Of course I didn't have my camera on me and also I was driving, but took a mental picture.
I did take a picture of the trees with my camera on my phone last night with my night vision feature and another one today of the trees with the fallen snow on them.
Even though I'm not a total fan on snow, I do like the winter wonderland scene the trees have to offer!


(these are kinda twilight zone-ish to me!)- taken outside my front porch
taken on my mom's block!

No comments:

Post a Comment