Thursday, February 24, 2011

Take a Picture - Day 51 - Eternal Flame

Well today was a good day for me!  Got my photos framed and ready to drop them off tomorrow at the Maywood Library for the next month.  Also, got interviewed by my writer friend Susan Joy Clark along with my painter friend Jack McKenzie (his paintings are also at the library as well) for the local community news newspaper, which was fun.  So be on the look out for that.

Today's photo is of my color (red, orange, burn all the green already) flame moma candles (i received them from a friend after my first solo show) so I decided to burn them as I'm getting ready for another show!


1 comment:

  1. Indeed, it was a fun day. :) Nice close-up photo. It's interesting that the flames appear in in different colors on different candles.

    ReplyDelete