Friday, February 4, 2011

Take A Picture - Day 31 - Have your cake

Today I finally got to celebrate Tom and dad's b-day since Tuesday we had to cancel due to what else......snow.  It's cool that they share the same birthday.  In fact I know a lot of people with the same birthday as well!

We went out to dinner at Houllians followed by cake at our apt.  I originally ordered half lemon and half cannoli filling and instead got top layer of lemon and bottom layer of cannoli.  Guess next time I'll be getting my cake somewhere else lol lol (won't mention any names). 

Through out the years every time we have b-day cake I love taking macro shots of the butter cream flowers that they always put on,  sometimes I take a little too long take the shots I want because the guys starting complaining about it tonight lol !

3 comments: