Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Take a Picture - Day 49 - skyline in twlight

Well today my mom and I had to visit my great uncle tonight at palisades general hospital in North Bergen.  He is fine (just took a nasty fall on the sidewalk face first), he even let me take pics of his face and both my mom and Tom said that should be todays pic of the day with my mom's title suggestion of "you should see the other guy", i thought that was a little tacky to post lol. (but hey if i get enough requests.......maybe ;)

So hopefully I have fulfilled my hospital quota for the year!  The one good thing about this hospital is that the parking lot faces the NYC skyline, in which I got this nice shot!!

2 comments:

  1. That...is...FABULOUS! And for the record, while I'm sorry to hear of your great-uncle's unfortunate meeting with the sidewalk, I wouldn't mind seeing those after-photos. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a park on Boulevard East across from the Intepid. You stand there at Sunset and watch all the buildings turn pinkish. Needs a shot or two from you.

    ReplyDelete