Sunday, May 1, 2011

Take a Picture - Days 115.116, & 117 weekend wrap up

Here's a recap of the weekend!

Day 115 4-29-10

It was my brother's b-day and we had him and my family over for chicken cordon bleu that Tom made and I surprised my brother with his b-day cake, I told the bakery that I wanted Miami dolphin colors for the cake and they said we can do the logo on the cake and I said that's even better.  I think it turned out nice and my brother was surprised too which was nice!  The cake tasted good too!


Day 116 - 4-30-11

One goes up and one comes down as I put up my new orange photography display up at bergenfield (click upcoming reception link for details for my reception).  Then drove to Franklin Lakes to take down my red photography display and Kermit the frog collection.  It's always sad to put the things back in the boxes.  Hopefully soon I can find another location to display Kermit because I love sharing it!!

Then later on the we went to the city with my friends Laura and Don to see the comedian Thomas Dale.  This photo of him is during one of his jokes.

Then got a photo of him with his number fan Laura who made a sign for him. He was happy about the sign and even kept it!



Day 117 - 5-1-11

Well it's a new month and what better way to start it then by doing a walk for a good cause!  The March of Dimes walk which is 6 miles in Darlington Park in Mahwah.  We walked with Todd, Jo Anne, & their cute daughter Abby (in a stroller).  She was wiped out by all the walking that she fell asleep, even though she did no walking at all LOL!!

When we were done with the walk they give you this lovely sticker..........
And feed you with a hot dog and also took home freebies that they give away at the checkpoints!! Then took a cue from Abby and took a nap of my own when I got home.............boy I'm getting old lol lol!


1 comment:

  1. The Thomas Dale show sounds like fun - I hope I can see him some time. Your brother's cake is cool, too. :)

    ReplyDelete