Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Take a Picture - Day 126 - Time Square Tuesday

Tonight I was in NYC with my mom to see this play for my mom's b-day present..........
It was an awesome play and I highly recommend it to see if you looking to go see a play!

Then afterwards we were hanging out in Times Square cause that is cab mecca and I was trying to get a good shot of yellow cabs for my next show in June.  Took over a dozen, so hopefully I got a good shot, but with all the people walking and the cabs driving fast it was kinda challenging lol

Took some other times square shots as well.  I was always curious to see how it would look if all the lights were out, weird and cool at the same time!
 



Then before we went to get the car had to take a picture of this random person dressed up like spider man.  I guess they were trying to promote that play that is being revamped!

1 comment:

  1. Cool pictures! I never go into NYC unless it's Christmastime, LOL, so I don't know what Times Square looks like on a typical spring night! ^_^

    ReplyDelete