Friday, May 13, 2011

Take a Picture - Day 128 (5-12-11) - Still Shot

I was going to post this yesterday but blogger was doing some maintenance to the site at the time.  I took this photo because we were taping 2 things at once on the DVR and since you can't watch another channel while doing that we decided to play the wii.  Tom was playing baseball training and I decided to get some motion shots and it reminded me of when my brother and I were younger and we would photograph the TV screen of our video game achievements playing Nintendo!

2 comments:

  1. Cool :) I've never played anything on Wii yet, but it all sounds like fun!

    I remember when I was nine or ten I used to take pictures of the TV screen when I was watching my favorite shows. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. whwn I was in High School had a riend who was the school photographer. He would take photos off the tv of Lost in Space and Star Trek and we all thought it was so cool!

    ReplyDelete