Saturday, July 16, 2011

Take a Picture - Day 193 - Beach Day

Today I spent the day at Ocean Grove and before I left the house I went to take my aluminum water bottle that I put last night in the freezer and I guess I filled it up a little bit too much because this is what happened:   Behold the Power of Ice!




After spending time on the beach and before we went home I got my camera from the car and took these pictures from the pier!


Looking towards Bradley Beach
 



Fishing Club
 


Looking towards Asbury Park




2 comments:

  1. Love seeing your photos of such familiar places! I've still got to get to Ocean Grove this year, though, but I'm sure I'll get there before the summer is out - and a friend of mine who has her own business will be at the craft fair in the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you and Rose had a good day. With go with you 2 next time. Pictures look great! The water bottle: another great addition to your Green theme pictures

    ReplyDelete