Thursday, July 14, 2011

Take a Picture - Day 191 - O +

Today I donated blood today at the paramus blood center mostly because they were giving out free gas cards if you donated and also my type is O+ and I know that is need edmore often.  When your done on the way out they make sure your're ready to go and to eat and drink and they had this free sticker to take home.


Also I noticed they had photography hanging up on various in the waiting area and snack area which interested me as well.  I will have to look into that and maybe have my work hang up there, a lot of people go in and out of there just like the library.

Then afterwards I got my oil change at sears (had a coupon of course) and killed time in the paramus park mall and visited one of my favorite stores there (Disney Store) and just when I thought I had them all low and behold I saw another kermit shirt I didn't have and of course had to get it!


1 comment:

  1. I've never donated blood because I don't weigh enough! :( But I love the sticker - and that Kermit shirt is AWESOME! :)

    ReplyDelete