Monday, June 13, 2011

interesting artwork of Laura W. McClanahan

I've been staring at this artwork (digital photography) for the past couple of sundays at the electric grill in the hyatt morristown.  Part of it is because it's different shades of blue, green & aqua and also kinda reminds me of when I do my macro upclose & personal shots. 

Finally checked out the artist website and it's pretty cool stuff, although I can't afford it!!

Hope you enjoy it too!

http://lauramcc.artspan.com/large-view/Algae/99905-14-10-225/.html

1 comment:

  1. It would help in getting more visibility for your blog it you put the artist name in the title and body of your post. When people search on his name, there's a good possibility you blog will come up. It will raise your Google ranking

    ReplyDelete