Sunday, January 1, 2012

Take a Picture - Day 362 - New Year, New Day, New Picture

Well this year I will try to be a little bit better with my take a picture of the day & not skip so many days in row.  So I'm starting the year off right by posting a new pic of my favorite ornament of mine that will soon be coming down.  It's too big for my mini Christmas tree but I have it hanging down from my ceiling fan chain.  Took it with the flash & without the flash & you can see the difference.


Also for the new year I will be (for now) exhibiting at the Cliffside Park Library in June & the Cresskill Library in July.  I'm trying to book an eariler month so I can finish out my color series with purple & not have to wait until June.

1 comment:

  1. The pic without the flash is definitely better. I love that ornament! It's so pretty! But I love anything with rainbow colors. :)

    ReplyDelete