Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Take a Picture - Day 358 - Hockey Highlights

Tonight Tom & I went the Devils vs Sabers hockey game at the rock tonight. We got the tickets from my brother in law who has season tickets!  It was my first hockey ever & the seats were good (section 5 row 4 seats 1 &2).  The devils ended up winning 3-1 & plus there was a fight too.  Here are the highlights:


Love the Zamboni machine, they had guests riding it too!



The Mascot himself, the jersey devil

Best Goalie ever!  Martin Brodeur #30


Fight Fight!

that move cost him the penalty box for 10 min!!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I've never been to a hockey game and even though it's not a priority of mine (I'm SO not into sports, haha) I will bet that seeing that fight was kinda cool wasn't it?!

    ReplyDelete