Sunday, October 2, 2011

Take a Picture - Day 271 - glow

Yesterday my blue pictures & kermit the frog officially went up at Teaneck library for this month.

click here for details on my reception:

http://fineartamerica.com/events/denise-keegan-photography-exhibit-prism-a-study-of-color-series-5-blue.html


Today's pic of the day comes from me just using my pen which lights up blue (which u can see in the bottom right) as a flash light in my kitchen & noticed how it made the Palmolive all of the sudden look like antifreeze.  The glow is also kinda fitting too since the Halloween season is upon us now!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I get that same sort of weird glow on this yellow squishy pillow I have; when I turn out the lights the yellow turns this creepy shade and it looks so weird! The pillow looks like a box of Cheerios so it looks creepy :)

    ReplyDelete