Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Take a Picture - Day 253 - Blast Gallery in Teaneck

Today after visiting the Teaneck Library (to check out the space where I'm putting up my blue photos & Kermit collection) I was driving up Cedar Lane & noticed this mannequin with a horses head outside & a sign that said Blast and wondered what that was. 

When I came home I googled it and discovered it was an art gallery that also was a retail store as well.  I went back tonight to visit and met with Scott the owner & gave him my business card to possibly display my photography there.




I also bought this cool camera while I was there as well. Hopefully I can still find 35mm film in stores, if not there is always online!

So come check this creative place out for yourself!

www.blastgallery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment